The range consists of:
- Jammie Dodgers Minis (89 kcal a portion) £1
- Jammie Dodgers Jam & Yogurt Snacks (97 kcal a portion) £1.39
- Maryland Minis Choc Chip (99 kcal a portion) £1
- Maryland Minis Double Choc Chip (99 kcal a portion) £1
- Maryland Oaty Cookie Bars (94 kcal a portion) £1.39
- Maryland Chocolate Cookie Bars (97 kcal a portion) £1.39
The brand said the move gives consumers “an increased choice of permissible biscuits and snacks under 100 calories… and encourage [shoppers] to think about responsible snacking”.
Kate Needham, marketing director at Burton’s Biscuit Co, said: “Demand for permissible snacking options continues to grow as shoppers recognise the role that reduced calorie products can play in a balanced diet, particularly at the start of the year when calorie control is high on the agenda.
“The Under 100 Cal Club will help shoppers to easily identify the calorie content of our products and to make an informed choice, whilst offering a range of delicious mini, bite size and individual portions that are perfect for eating on the go, lunchboxes or an after-school treat.”