M&S offers 3 for 2 on Easter treats
Images courtesy of Marks & Spencer
Marks & Spencer is offering a 3 for 2 in-store promotion on its 2020 Easter chocolate and biscuits.
Some of the Easter eggs included in the promotion are:
- Percy Pig Milk Chocolate Egg and Sweets (£4);
- Caramel and Fudge Easter Sundae (milk chocolate egg topped with chocolate covered pretzels, fudge and caramel pieces, £10);
- Fruity Easter Sundae (milk chocolate egg topped with freeze-dried raspberries and jelly beans, £10)
- Seth the Sloth (£5)
- Colin the Caterpillar Milk Chocolate Hollow Egg (comes with a bag of fruit gums, £5)
- Flameggo (hollow pink chocolate egg in the shape of a flamingo, £5)
M&S is still ensuring it adheres to the UK government’s lockdown rules by only encouraging shoppers to take advantage of the 3 for 2 sale only when they are already doing their essential shopping. Social distancing measures have been put in place in M&S stores across the country and the supermarket has currently reserved the first hour of trading on Mondays and Thursdays for older and vulnerable customers, while the first hour on Tuesday and Friday mornings are reserved for NHS and emergency service workers, as well as health and social care workers.
The 3 for 2 Easter promotion will be running until Sunday 12 April at participating Marks & Spencer stores.