Birds Bakery releases new products to celebrate Halloween
Family-run UK business Birds Bakery has released new Halloween products in its 60 branches across the Midlands.
The range includes:
- Ghost Lolly – £1
- Gingerbread Ghost – £1.80
- Spooky Lolly – £1.30
- Spooky Orange Frog – 70p
- 3 pack Spooky Orange Frogs – £2.10
- Halloween Cupcake (chocolate sponge topped with frosting) – £1.40
- Gingerbread Mummy – £1.35
- Gingerbread Monster – £1.35
- 2 Pack Shortbread Ghost – £1.45
- Chocolate Witch and Cauldron – £1.95
- 2 Pack Chocolate Witch and Cauldron – £1.20
- Plain Chocolate Bat – 85p
- Vegan Gingerbread Ghost – £1.30
Mike Holling, sales and marketing director at Birds Bakery, said: “We are delighted to have released our new Halloween products across our stores. We are always excited about seasonal dates as it gives us a chance to be creative and come up with something new.
“We have designed all our Halloween products to suit different tastes, from our simple Plain Chocolate Bat to our Gingerbread Ghost, with prices starting from 70p. Products can also be purchased as single items or in packs of two or three and we have also created a Vegan Gingerbread Ghost to suit those with dietary requirements. A selection of Halloween products are also available through the Birds home delivery service, for those who are not able to visit us in store.”
- Be sure to follow Sweets and Savoury Snacks World on Instagram for visuals of more new product releases.