Birds Bakery launches plant-based snacks for Veganuary
New Year’s resolutions often focus on healthier eating and exercise but with Veganuary becoming even more popular, people across the UK are pledging to eat meat-free and plant-based meals for the month.
2020 saw a record 400,000 sign-ups to the Veganuary movement and to help consumers get ahead in 2021, Birds Bakery, the East Midlands’ trusted craft baker, is offering a selection of vegan snacks perfectly designed to make the switch to plant-based even easier.
Birds Bakery’s baked vegan treats include:
- Mini Jam Doughnuts – 50p or 3 for £1.50
- Vegan Gingerbread Biscuits – £1.25
- Plain Chocolate – £1.65
In addition, the bakery offers savoury snacks and sandwiches, perfect for lunch times:
- Beetroot, Lettuce and Tomato Sandwich – £2.95
- Houmous and Roasted Red pepper Sandwich – £2.80
- Savoury Rolls with Cranberries, Sweetcorn and Mixed Peppers – £1.25
- Mozzarisella and Tomato Sandwich – £2.80
Further details about all the products listed above can be found on the Birds Bakery website.