A look at Easter 2019 so far
With Spring and Easter on the way, Sweets & Snacks has rounded up all the Easter offerings of 2019 so far.
- 2019 sees Nestlé release its biggest ever Easter egg range which features newly developed eggs including a KitKat with Ruby chocolate Easter Egg and some ‘Incredible’ Eggs for KitKat, Smarties and Yorkie lovers.
- UK supermarket Sainsbury’s will be stocking an Easter egg made of 100% cheddar cheese.
- Irish chocolatier, Lir Chocolates, is launching a limited-edition Discovery Collection chocolate egg, on sale in the UK for the first time.
- Blurring the lines between art and chocolate, UK chocolatier Paul A Young has designed an Easter collection that reflects the Spring season, inspired by the impressionist artist Monet.
- Plamil is launching a new Easter range, featuring three organic vegan Easter eggs and chocolate bunny bars.