Jelly Belly extends Harry Potter range
Jelly Belly Candy Company, in partnership with Warner Bros. Consumer Products, is expanding its line of Harry Potter-inspired confections. New chocolate and chewy sweets join the lineup this autumn, in time for Christmas.
Five new sweets and collectibles include:
- Voldemort Wand – 42g chocolate wand replica of Lord Voldemort’s wand, made with UTZ-certified chocolate. RRP £9.80
- Harry Potter Hogwarts ticket chocolate bar – A 42g moulded piece of milk chocolate with crisped rice, made with UTZ-certified chocolate. RRP £4.40
- Harry Potter Magical Sweets – 59g features a variety of fun shapes iconic to the Wizarding World, such as the Deathly Hallows symbol, Hedwig and a lightning bolt. Packaged in an assortment of flavours, including sour cherry, banana, tangerine, watermelon and berry. RRP £3.07
- Harry Potter Knight Bus tin – a collectible tin with 112g of Magical Sweets packed inside, and a coin slot on the top so it can be reused as a bank. RRP £16
- Harry Potter crest tins – 28g, one for each house, filled with delicious jelly beans in a corresponding shade. Choose from Gryffindor with cherry, Slytherin with green apple, Ravenclaw with blueberry, and Hufflepuff with lemon. RRP £4.50
The new candy items will begin appearing on store shelves this autumn.