Brazi Bites announces direct to consumer store
Brazi Bites, the US frozen-foods brand known for its Latin-inspired, simple-ingredients, gluten-free, bite-size Brazilian Cheese Bread and Empanadas, now has a new direct to consumer shop for customers looking for flexible shopping options. The brand is currently placed in over 15,000 retailers nationwide, and has recently launched in select Walmart stores and on Amazon.
With the idea that consumers are looking for convenient and better-for-you options that taste great, Brazi Bites has quickly become a fan favourite in the freezer space. Now, with their new online ordering option, shoppers can get Brazi Bites from the comfort of their home.
“Brazi Bites was founded on the idea that great food, traditions and culture bring people together and can help to provide both joy and a sense of comfort. Now more than ever, people are looking for shopping options that suit their needs and lifestyle. We are thrilled to offer busy families another convenient way to have Brazi Bites delivered right to their door,” said Junea Rocha, co-founder and CMO of Brazi Bites.
In 2020, consumer behaviour saw the upward trend of shoppers making the move to online purchasing, with frozen foods seeing the largest increase. With the addition of a direct to consumer option that provides the same quality product delivered directly to your door, Brazi Bites hopes to make shopping easier. With the touch of a button, customers will be able to buy Brazi Bites by visiting: brazibites.com/shop-online and selecting from the available options:
- Shoppers can select from four Cheese Bread flavours: Cheddar & Parmesan, Garlic Asiago, 3 Cheese Pizza, Cinnamon Churro, and a Variety Pack containing one of each flavour.
- Products can be ordered in bundles that come in four, eight or 12-pack options.
- To ensure quality, products are packed in a cooler with dry ice.
- Shipping is free over $50 and the order will arrive in approximately two business days.
For more information, visit: www.BraziBites.com.
- Be sure to follow Sweets and Savoury Snacks World on Instagram for visuals of new product releases.