Absolutely Gluten-Free updates packaging to accompany new snack varieties
Top innovator in gluten– free snacks, , has undergone a branding facelift to reflect its new line of sweet and savoury products. The brand’s commitment to offering flavourful, innovative, gourmet gluten–free snacks is evident in the modern take on its original logo. These snacks are not only gluten– free, but grain-free, free of corn and rice, and made only from wholesome ingredients.
Savory offerings include Absolutely Gluten–Free’s popular crackers and flatbreads. They are crisp and crunchy with a wide range of flavours including Toasted Onion, Everything, Cracked Pepper and original variety.
If you prefer something sweet and decadent, chocolate drizzled Coconut Chews are moist, soft coconutty sweets that now come in two new flavours – Key Lime and Blueberry ($4.99, 5oz pouch). Absolutely Gluten-Free also offers macaroons, available in Chocolate or Coconut. These two mouthwatering chewy bites of goodness are sure to satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth, says the company, whether you are gluten–free, vegan, or simply love coconut.
Absolutely Gluten–Free says its new packaging and varieties reflect the innovative high quality products offered. The new line includes an assortment of scrumptious sweet and savory 100% Certified Gluten–free products:
- Absolutely Gluten-Free Crackers Original
- Absolutely Gluten-Free Crackers Onion
- Absolutely Gluten-Free Crackers Cracked Pepper
- Absolutely Gluten-Free Flatbreads Original
- Absolutely Gluten-Free Flatbreads Onion
- Absolutely Gluten-Free Flatbreads Everything
- Absolutely Gluten-Free Coconut Macaroons
- Absolutely Gluten-Free Chocolate Macaroons
- Absolutely Gluten-Free Key Lime Coconut Chews (new)
- Absolutely Gluten-Free Blueberry Coconut Chews (new)
- Absolutely Gluten-Free Cocona nibs Coconut Chews
- Absolutely Gluten-Free Cranberry Coconut Chews
“Absolutely Gluten–Free was one of the first out of the gate in the gluten–free category and quickly became the go-to brand for consumers – not just those looking to eliminate gluten from their diets, but people who discovered how delicious these healthy products can be,” says Laura Morris, associate marketing director for the brand.
“The growing demand for grain-free and gluten–free food is fueled by consumers’ increasing awareness of the benefits of a more natural, less processed diet. As fans of the Absolutely Gluten–Free brand know, being free of grain and gluten doesn’t mean being free of flavour,” she adds.
All Absolutely Gluten–free products are all-natural, certified gluten–free, and OU certified kosher. AGF is a division of Kayco Foods based in Bayonne, New Jersey, USA.