Hames Chocolates launches premium chocolate Easter egg range
Hames Chocolates has announced it has launched a new premium chocolate egg range for Easter. Featuring two milk chocolate, one milk and white chocolate and two vegan-friendly eggs, the range is made with high-quality, thickly-moulded chocolate and is available now from www.hameschocolates.co.uk.
Designed to appeal to the increasing number of consumers who are looking to buy eco-friendly products as a result of Covid-19, the range’s packaging is either recyclable, reusable or compostable. It is also made with sustainably grown cocoa from Cocoa Horizons and the milk in the milk chocolate comes from cows who graze in British meadows.
The Hames Chocolates Easter Egg range comprises:
- Vegan-friendly creamy chocolate egg with honeycomb chocolate bunnies (yellow box)
- Vegan-friendly dark chocolate egg containing raspberry creams (pink box)
- Milk chocolate egg containing salted caramel crowns (aqua box)
- Milk chocolate egg containing blood orange truffles (orange box)
- Milk and white chocolate egg containing gin and tonic truffles (green box)
Carol Oldbury, director of Hames Chocolates, explains: “With this year set to be another challenging one, we predict that people will continue to look for premium food options to brighten up everyday life, which is why our new range is all about high-quality ingredients. It also taps into the ongoing trend for environmentally-friendly products, as living sustainably continues to be high on the consumer agenda during the pandemic. We also know that good food is often a form of escapism for many and chocolate is no different. Therefore, the Hames Chocolates Easter Egg range offers a variety of unusual flavours for consumers to enjoy, such as Gin and Tonic, salted caramel and blood orange.”
Each of the new Hames Chocolates Easter eggs will weigh 240g (at a minimum) and has a recommended retail price of £12.50.
- Be sure to follow Sweets and Savoury Snacks World on Instagram for visuals of more new product releases.