Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Bars now 100 calories or less
Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt, the world’s first frozen Greek yogurt bar and fastest growing top 10 novelty brand, has kicked off 2021 with the announcement that all its core bars are now 100 calories or less.
Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt bars are the perfect snack for those who want delicious and decadent taste in a better-for-you-option, says the company. While many of Yasso’s core bars were already at or close to this threshold, through reformulating fan favourites and refining the assortment the company now offers a full line at 100 calories or less.
Available flavours of Yasso’s core bars are:
- Black Raspberry Chip (100 cal)
- Butter Pecan (100 cal)
- Chocolate Chip (100 cal)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (100 cal)
- Chocolate Fudge (80 cal)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip (100 cal)
- Coffee Chocolate Chip (100 cal)
- Cookies N’ Cream (100 cal)
- Fudge Brownie (100 cal)
- Mint Chocolate Chip (100 cal)
- Pistachio Brittle (90 cal)
- Sea Salt Caramel (100 cal)
- Vanilla Bean (80 cal)
Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt bars (SRP $4.99 per 4 pack) are available at retailers nationwide with key flavours available for purchase online at yasso.com/shop.