Joe & Seph’s adds vegan popcorn range
North London-based popcorn makers, Joe & Seph’s is launching a new vegan range.
Three new additions will be joining Joe & Seph’s classics, in both sharing pouch and snack pack form:
- Vegan Salted Caramel
- Vegan Toffee Apple & Cinnamon
- Vegan Coconut & Cacao
The Vegan Collection joins an ever-evolving range of Joe & Seph’s innovations. As with all their products, the popcorn is handmade using only the finest natural ingredients, with an unerring attention to quality. Joe & Seph’s popcorn is air-popped (not fried) and then hand-coated in all-natural ingredients in London.
Since founding Joe & Seph’s back in 2010 with his wife, Jackie, and sons, Adam and Paul, Joseph Sopher has wanted to create a range that is even more indulgent than the popcorn they’ve become celebrated for.
Joseph said “We’ve wanted to create a vegan range that truly echoed our cult-status series of indulgent popcorn flavours since we began. Never wanting to compromise on taste or ingredients, we’ve finally nailed our new vegan caramel, we can’t wait to bring our popcorn to even more households, and bring Joe & Seph’s back to those who’ve recently chosen to go plant-based.”
Find the new Vegan collection at John Lewis Food Hall – Oxford Street, The Vegan Supermarket, La Suite West Hotel, Selfridges, IWOOT, QVC and www.joeandsephs.co.uk.
Other products in the Joe & Seph’s range:
- The Joe & Seph’s Vegan Collection
- Milk & Dark Chocolate Popcorn Bites
- Over 50 varieties of Sweet and Savoury Gourmet Popcorn including a festive Christmas Range – Mince Pie, Mint Chocolate and Brandy Butter Gourmet Popcorn
- 15 Caramel Sauces including a festive Christmas Range – Brandy Butter and Espresso Martini Caramel Sauce
- NEW Christmas Gifting Range: Gourmet Popcorn Advent Calendar, Mini Gift Boxes, Stocking Fillers, Christmas Baubles and a Sharing Box- Ultimate Selection Box
- Joe & Seph’s Monthly Subscription Boxes