Sweets & Savoury Snacks: Christmas 2021 roundup
Here is our ultimate roundup of headlines from the festive sweets and snack news we have covered in 2021.
UK & Ireland; Europe
- Design and innovation agency, Seymourpowell, has collaborated with renowned chocolate brand, Cailler, to redesign the packaging of its Christmas pralines collection.
- Rococo Chocolates is celebrating the festive season by bringing back old memories with themed storytelling gift boxes and creating new traditions with its latest product launches.
- Handcooked crisp brand Kettle Chips is offering businesses the chance to win one of three main festive prizes worth £10,000 each, until 31 December 2021.
- Bear’s Brownies marked the countdown to Christmas with a brownie and blondie twist on the classic advent calendar.
- Fairfields Farm is celebrating Christmas with its new Roast Turkey & Stuffing Crisps.
- NOMO released its new cookie dough reindeer and caramel advent calendar to join its festive lineup.
- Bad Brownie also introduced a big stocking filler in the form of a giant half-kilo Ferrero Rocher.
- Happi Free From released its new oat mi!k chocolate advent calendar and chocolate selection box.
- Lir Chocolates is expanding its Baileys range, with the launch of a Baileys Chocolate Bombe as part of its Christmas 2021 portfolio.
- The Pished Fish launched a ‘three hero’ Christmas Collection box, jam-packed with booze-infused ‘salmony’ joy.
- pladis unveiled its 2021 Christmas savoury snacking ranges from its Jacob’s and Carr’s brands
- Candy Kittens revealed its 2021 Christmas Advent Calendar in partnership with like minded charity TreeSisters.
- Boxing Day Curry was revealed by Mackie’s Crisps as its latest world-first flavour, bringing a Boxing Day tradition into packet form.
- Throughout the US holiday season, surprise-inside confectionery brand Yowie is offering free activities for families and ultra-rare Pacific Giant Glass Frog giveaways.
- Ferrero US introduced seasonal items for its Kinder, CRUNCH, Butterfinger, Baby Ruth, Fannie May and Tic Tac brands.
We hope all our readers have a fantastic Christmas and best wishes for the New Year. Here’s to a bright 2022!